Configuring the Microsoft* Visual Studio* IDE to Link with Intel® IPP
- If you installed the integration component, see Automatically Linking Your Microsoft* Visual Studio* Project with Intel IPP
- If you did not install the integration component or need more control over Intel IPP libraries to link, you can configure the Microsoft Visual Studio* by performing the following steps. Though some versions of the Visual Studio* development system may vary slightly in the menu items mentioned below, the fundamental configuring steps are applicable to all these versions.
- In Solution Explorer, right-click your project and clickProperties.
- SelectConfiguration Properties>VC++ Directoriesand set the following from theSelect directories fordrop down menu:
- Include Filesmenu item, and then type in the directory for the Intel IPP include files (default is)<ipp directory>\include
- Library Filesmenu item, and then type in the directory for the Intel IPP library files (default is)<ipp directory>\lib
- Executable Filesmenu item, and then type in the directory for the Intel IPP executable files (default is)<install_dir>\redist\<arch>\