Building a Custom DLL with Custom Library Tool
- Runpython main.pyto launch the GUI version of the tool.
- Select the Intel IPP or Intel IPP Cryptography package (optional). If you run the tool inside the Intel IPP or Intel IPP Cryptography package, the current one will be used as default. Otherwise, you need to provide the path to the package.
- Configure your custom library.
- Set the library name.
- Select functions from the list. You can build a dynamic library containing Intel IPP or Intel IPP Cryptography functionality, but not both. If you need to add threaded functions to the custom list, selectThreading layercheckbox to show the list of threaded functions.
- Build the library automatically (if available) or save a build script.