Intel® Server Board S1200BT Family Brief
Intel® Server Board S1200BT Family, Intel® Server System R1304BT Family, Intel® Server System P4304BT Family, Intel® Server Chassis P4304 Family
An entry-level family of general-purpose server products designed for small- to medium-sized business applications, including 1U rack systems supporting advanced management features and rich I/O.
• Supports Intel® Xeon® processor E3 1200 product family (including lower power processors)
• Highly-scalable DDR3 memory (up to 4 DIMMs)
• Up to 5 slots high-speed PCI Express* 2.0 I/O (optional I/O module for 6 total I/O slots)
• Highly-flexible network and storage configurations
• Upgradable Intel® Remote Management Module supporting remote KVM, and dedicated NIC module
Target Applications: Small- and medium-sized business applications, including web servers, file and print servers, e-mail servers, storage servers, and vertical-specific business applications. Also suitable for High Performance Computing (HPC) and embedded applications.
Features and Benefits
• Supports Intel Xeon processor E3 1200 product family: Delivers increased, intelligent, and energy-efficient performance on demand
• Fast, scalable and energy-efficient DDR3 memory: Up to 4 DIMMs unbuffered DDR3 ensure ample capability and energy efficient performance for any application
For S1200BTL models
• Expandable I/O architecture: Up to 5 I/O slots, including up to four high-speed PCI Express 2.0 slots, provide flexible expansion with optional Intel® I/O SAS Module available
• Rich I/O for rack deployment: Mezzanine slot for internal SAS module provides excellent upgradability
Read the full Intel® Server Products Brief.