Sustained GDP growth. An opportunity to impact a billion people. A career defining opportunity.
Why Intel India?
Step back into India and discover the best of opportunities with the best of your own culture. Take the same roads to new places, and open a new world for you and your family.
- Intel India began as a single sales office in Bangalore in 1988. Today, it is Intel’s largest non-manufacturing site outside the U.S.
- Research and Development is located in Bangalore with a presence of approximately 3,000 employees across 10 locations in India.
- The Intel India Development Center (IIDC) in Bangalore is earning a reputation for innovation and quality with over 100 patent filings and more than 1,800 engineers working in hardware, software and services
- With strong local management & technical leadership, engineering teams contribute significantly to the design and development of Intel's products and platforms across servers and clients including creation of emerging market solutions
- Intel Capital has strategic investments in over 40 companies to help stimulate tech innovation and adoption in India
- Intel India is Ranked #2 in ‘Best Places to Work For’ Survey in India for the past three years; We have demonstrated strong employee volunteerism, trained 1.3 million teachers across all Indian states and 78 universities in the country.
What Can We Offer?
Work in a dynamic atmosphere filled with brilliant minds where you get the chance to solve the world’s toughest challenges and be part of something significant and make a difference. At Intel India, you can join an Innovation Premier League, a place that will bring out the best in you! Work in a results-based open culture where low attrition is a testimony to our inclusive and enriching culture. Intel’s highly trusted, ethically strong, and respected leaders instill teamwork that will enable you to reach new heights!
What Do We Need?
We are looking for fresh graduates to join us for both full time and internship opportunities. Versatility and the flexibility to adapt to new situations are essential. Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills are a must. Skill sets in high demand at Intel in India:
- Micro-Architecture / RTL Design / Verification / Validation
- Computer Architecture
- Structural Design
- Post-silicon system, compatibility, and graphics validation
- Analog/Mixed-Signal circuit design
- Software device drivers and tools development
- System-on-a-chip VLSI design
- Windows System Programming, Android
- Audio, Camera, Multimedia, imaging
Note: Students must be authorized to work in India without restriction* and complete a required background investigation.
How You Can Connect with Us
Are you ready for the adventure of this unique opportunity? We'd love for you to apply directly to our Asia Calling India College Graduate opportunities. You can also go to the Your Candidate Profile page and either register as a New Candidate, or login as a Returning User. In your resume objective, please indicate your interest in "Asia Calling India." If you meet Intel's minimum education and experience qualifications, we will contact you via email.
We encourage you to visit our Job Search page to seek out and apply to any other Intel jobs that interest you. Join the Intel Asia Calling Talent Community on LinkedIn* to keep in touch with us or raise questions or go to our official Facebook Page and click “Like” to regularly receive news from us.
There is more inside Intel India than you ever imagined. Learn more about Intel in India.