Graphics Control Panel
- Whenever the Iris® brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Iris is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
- Whenever the Iris® brand appears with the Intel brand or logo, the following footnote must also appear: “Intel, the Intel logo and Iris are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Iris® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the Iris® trademark (e.g., the Iris® graphics). See the above list of approved nouns for the Iris®, Iris® Pro, and Iris® Plus names.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Iris® graphics. No trademark symbol (such as, ®, ™ or SM) should be used with Pro or Plus (e.g., Iris® Pro graphics or Iris® Plus graphics).
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text
- Always have a space between “IRIS” and “PRO” and “IRIS” and “PLUS”, such as Iris® Pro graphics and Iris® Plus graphics.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Iris® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Iris® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
|Iris® graphics||Iris™ graphics|
|HP Systems with Iris® graphics||HP Iris™ graphics|
|Iris® graphics||IRIS graphics|
|Iris® Pro graphics||Iris™ Pro by Intel|
|Iris® Plus graphics||Iris™ Plus by Intel|
|Iris®. Graphics by Intel.||Iris™. Graphics by Intel.|
|Iris®. Graphics by Intel.||graphics, Iris®.|
|Iris® Pro. Graphics by Intel.||Irs™ Pro. Graphics by Intel®.|
|Iris® Plus. Graphics by Intel.||Irs™ Plus. Graphics by Intel®.|