- Whenever the Intel® Flexpipe™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Intel and Flexpipe are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries."
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun from the list above must accompany the Intel Flexpipe trademark (e.g., Intel® Flexpipe™ technology)
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark
- Never incorporate the Intel® Flexpipe™ trademark or any part of the trademark into a third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number