This name is used for Arria V and other generations prior to Arria 10. Please see usage guidelines for Intel® Arria® for approved nouns for Arria 10 and forward.
Appropriate acknowledgement line:
- Whenever the Arria® name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Arria is a trademark of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
- Whenever the Arria® logo appears, the following footnote must also appear: “Arria and the Arria logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.”
Proper trademark usage rules include:
- As with all other trademarks, the Arria® trademark should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g., Arria® trademark). See the above list of approved nouns for the Arria® name.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: Arria® trademark.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Arria® trademark.
- Never incorporate the Arria® trademark or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.