The latest Device Firmware for the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software version 22.1 can be downloaded from the links below.
Fixes for the following problems are included in the latest release (The newest release contains all prior fixes and supersedes earlier Device Firmware releases).
Change log :
Firmware version 0.17fw:
- Fix Intel® Agilex™ CvP Update failure after accessing QSPI via Mailbox Client IP.
- Fix for Incorrect PMBus frequency and duty cycle in the first configuration cycle after power up and PCIe/Ethernet functional failure after reconfiguration.
Firmware version 0.29fw:
- Fix M20K functional errors in Partial Reconfiguration Regions, seen after partial reconfiguration on Agilex devices.
- Fix HPS boot instability due to erroneously disabled HPS RAM repair functionality.
Firmware version 0.34fw:
- Fix SHA mismatch errors and AVSTx8 configuration failures when using an encrypted bitstream configuration.
Firmware version 0.40fw:
- Fix SDM firmware bug when the Sub-System Manager (SSM) RAM repair information is applied incorrectly, this RAM is inaccessible to users. The impacted Intel® Agilex™ OPNs are: AGF019, AGF023, AGI019, AGI023.
Please also see:
Download the latest device firmware from the following links:
- Patch 0.40FW for the Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition Software for Windows (.exe)
- Patch 0.40FW for the Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition Software for Linux (.run)
- Readme for Patch 0.40FW for the Intel Quartus Prime Pro Edition Software for Windows (.txt)
- Patches must be applied to the Intel® Quartus® Prime Edition Software and the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Programmer and Tools
- Recompilation is not required
- All Programming files should be recreated
- Re-run programming file generation or conversion using Intel® Quartus® Programming File Generator.