Due to a bug in the Intel® Cyclone® 10 LP Early Power Estimator (EPE) tool version 18.0 Build 05.07, only the U256 and E144 packages are displayed in the package tab.
To work around this problem, follow the below steps.
- Close all spreadsheet applications (including the EPE)
- Open Windows Explorer
- Type in %TEMP% in the address bar
- Delete the folder EPE_Tool as well as all files starting with epe_
- Open Intel® Cyclone® 10 LP Early Power Estimator (EPE).
- Click on the package tab, and you can view all the packages that support the Intel® Cyclone® 10 LP device.