Due to the problems below in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software version 21.2, the P-Tile Debug Toolkit does not work.
- The P-Tile Debug Toolkit in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro software version 21.2 only works on Linux* Operating System (OS) with GCC version 2.12 or higher.
- You can check the GCC version to run the command "ldd --version" in the shell.
- Some library files needed to run the P-Tile Debug Toolkit are not included in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software version 21.2.
To work around this problem in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Software version 21.2, follow the steps below to install the patch and library files.
- Download and install Patch 0.23
- Download the P-Tile Debug Toolkit library files (link)
- Create a new directory named pySV at the folder below.
- Extract the zip file to a temporary directory.
- Copy all contents in the extracted directory into the pySV directory created in Step 3.
This problem is fixed starting with the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Software version 21.3.