The Intel® NUC Laptop Kit(s) and/or Intel® NUC Element(s) must be under warranty for complementary FRUs.*
To order FRUs, contact Intel Customer Support.
- Limited quantities are available if accumulating in anticipation of failures.
- Proof of purchase may be needed to confirm warranty status.
- If a FRU is not available for a system, Intel will replace or refund that product.
- Customers must determine their FRU needs to support their own warranty when the Intel product EOL notification is released.
- FRUs that are in stock will be shipped quicker than most standard replacements, as they are one-way shipments. If a FRU is not available, the customer will be advised of the lead time and can select a system replacement as an alternative.
When contacting Intel® Customer Support to order FRUs, make sure to provide the following information:
- Intel Stocking ID
- Intel product description
All the above information can be found in the Intel® NUC Laptop and Intel® NUC Element FRU parts list.
*Intel NUC Laptop Battery FRUs: The battery must be under warranty. All batteries are warrantied for one year.
For more information or any questions, contact Intel Customer Support.