Steps to download the available MDDS documentation for Intel® products.
Unable to find the Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) documentation for my Intel product.
The Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) is a list of materials used in a specific Intel product. It can be utilized to identify or confirm the absence of restricted or regulated substances.
To find the MDDS document for your Intel product follow the steps below:
- Go to the MDDS Collection in Intel’s Resource and Documentation Center.
- Search for the MDDS document using the Intel Material Master number (MM#), the Intel Product Code or the Ordering Part Number (OPN), or use the menu on the left-hand side to filter by product.
- In some cases, you may need to expand the description of the document to see the specific list of covered MM#s. Use the down arrow to the far right of the document title to see the description for a particular document, or the expand all option at the top of the page to expose the description for all documents in the list.
- Click the title of the document to download.
When searching for an MDDS document, consider the following:
- Intel does not provide Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) documentation for pre-release products, engineering samples or non-revenue products. Intel does not support products in retired status as these parts are not active, no longer being manufactured or purchased, and no inventory is available.
- Most MDDS documents are in IEC62474 format.
- Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) legacy MDDS documents are in IPC1752 format.
- RoHS DofC pdf version is also available for Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) leadfree parts.
- Intel® Boxed Processors: Any exemptions claimed on the MDDS apply solely to the mechanical parts included with the boxed processor (such as fan, thermal solution). Intel® CPUs and Intel® Optane™ Memory (if included) in these boxed processors are exemption free.