Intel® Dynamic Tuning Technology (Intel® DTT) automatically and dynamically allocates power between an Intel® processor and an Intel® Discrete Graphics Card to optimize performance and improve battery life.
Intel® DTT provides various benefits such as:
- Improved CPU and GPU performance
- Improved CPU and discrete GPU power sharing
- Intelligent mixed workload power balancing
Is Intel® DTT supported on my system?
Intel® DTT is supported on systems with:
- 11th Generation Intel® Processors and newer
- Intel® Iris Xe MAX Graphics
How do I enable Intel® DTT?
Intel® DTT is automatically enabled if the system contains a supported configuration listed above.
|Note||Computer manufacturers can customize how Intel® DTT power sharing works in their driver software. If you are experiencing issues with Intel® DTT, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided by them.|
|Identify Your Intel® Graphics Controller|