Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) is a Windows*-based application that provides improved performance and reliability for desktop, mobile, and server platforms. When using one or multiple disk drives, you can take advantage of enhanced performance and lower power consumption. When using more than one disk, you can increase protection against data loss in the event of disk failure.
If you want to
- Do RAID volume management such as creating, deleting, and modifying volumes,
- Enable acceleration of supporting Intel® SSD's, or
- If you have a system that contains the Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series module, combining Intel® Optane™ memory media and Intel® QLC 3D NAND media on a single M.2 form factor device,
this guide can assist you in the following:
- Hardware and software requirements
- Installation/Uninstallation of Intel® Optane™ memory capable applications and Intel® RST driver
- Setting up and managing RAID 0/1/5/10
- Manage volume
- Enable and disable acceleration with Intel® Optane™ memory capable applications
- Troubleshoot installation issues
Size: 6.72 MB
Date: July 2020
Note: PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader*
The information provided in the guide is generic to Intel. System manufacturers regularly customize Intel drivers to meet the needs of their specific system design, so some aspects of this document may not apply. In such cases, if you find issues, we strongly recommend you work with your system vendor before changes are made.