To check for the warranty eligibility status of your Intel® Boxed Processor, use the steps below:
- You need two numbers ready: Batch number (also known as FPO) and serial number (also known as ATPO). Both can be found on the box label.
- You can also use the partial serial number (partial ATPO) along with the batch number (FPO), and they can be found on the markings of the processor.
- The partial serial number (partial ATPO) is located on the outside edge of the processor, and it contains the last three to five digits from the full serial number for the processor.
- Go to Warranty Information Tool.
- Choose Processor under Product Type
- Enter the Batch number and the full or partial serial number (ATPO) in their corresponding fields.
- Click Check products.
- The tool will display the Estimated Warranty Expiration, and the number of the boxed processor.
See an example:
Warranty Information Tool:
Enter information from processor into the tool:
Check warranty status: