To check for the warranty eligibility status of your Intel® Boxed Processor, use the steps below
- You need two numbers ready:
- Batch number (also known as FPO)
- Full serial number (also known as ATPO) or partial serial number (also known as partial ATPO) located on the outside edge of the processor, and it contains the last three to five digits from the full serial number for the processor.
- Note that the Batch number and the full serial number are both found on the shipping box. For more information on how to locate these numbers, refer to Where Can I Find Intel® Boxed Processor Numbers for Warranty?
- Go to Warranty Information Tool.
- Choose Processor under Product Type.
- Enter the Batch Number and the full or partial serial number (ATPO) in their corresponding fields.
- Click Check products.
- The tool will display the Estimated Warranty Expiration, and the number of the boxed processor.
|Note||If the result of the search is inconclusive, you may contact Intel customer support and choose Intel® Processors.|
See an example:
Warranty Information Tool:
Enter information from processor into the tool:
Check warranty status:
|Find Markings for Intel Xeon Processors|
|Where Can I Find Intel® Boxed Processor Numbers for Warranty?|
|How to Identify Partial Serial Number (Partial ATPO) for Intel® Processors|