Steps to find memory specifications for Intel® Processor using product specifications page (ARK)
Need information on memory specifications for intel processors, such as memory max size and memory type for my Intel® Processor.
To find the memory information for any Intel® Processor (Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Xeon®), follow the steps below:
- Identify your Intel processor, or the processor that you need to find information for.
- Go to product specification page.
- Enter the processor number in the upper right corner.
- On the product specification page, look for Memory Specifications.
- View the memory specification information including
Here is an example:
Find the supported memory for Intel® Desktop Boxed Processor i9-11900KF Intel® Core™ processor.
- Enter the processor number in the right-upper corner of the search box on the product specification page.
- On the processor's specification page, go to Memory Specifications.
- View the memory specification for the processor.
To ensure that a certain brand and model of DRAM will work on a particular motherboard, check the motherboard's manual or contact your motherboard vendor for support.