Steps to find supported memory specifications for Intel® Processor.
How do I determine the memory requirements and compatibility of Intel® Processors?
To find the memory information for any Intel® Processor (Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Xeon®), follow the steps below:
- Identify your Intel processor, or the processor that you need to find information for.
- Go to product specification page.
- Enter the processor number in the upper right corner.
- On the product specification page, look for Memory Specifications.
- View the memory specification information including
Here is an example:
Find the supported memory for Intel® Desktop Boxed Processor i3-9100F Intel® Core™ processor.
- Enter the processor number in the right-upper corner of the search box in the product specification page.
- On the processor's specification page, go to Memory Specifications.
- View the memory specification for the processor.