Contact your manufacturer to get the driver most compatible with your system. Read more for Windows and Linux OS guidance.
Where can I download the driver for my Intel HD graphics?
Intel provides generic versions of software and drivers.
- Your computer manufacturer may have altered the features, incorporated customizations, or made other changes.
- If you have an OEM device, contact Computer Manufacturer Support Websites for best driver compatibility with your system.
Where to download Intel generic graphics drivers?
- For the latest Intel generic graphic drivers visit Download Center.
- If you receive an error trying to install a generic driver on your system visit the Troubleshooting Wizard for Intel® Graphics.
- For Linux operating system, most Linux-based* distributions include Intel® Graphics Drivers. These drivers are provided and maintained by the Linux* Operating System Vendors
- For MacOS visit Intel® Graphics Drivers for MacOS*.
OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturer