Driver information and support suggestions for third-party systems using Intel® RST
Unable to install Intel® RST. Encountered error message: Platform Not Supported.
- Check the computer information, chipset on the system, and Windows* version. The driver might be limited to chipset support.
- Refer to the system manufacturer to get the proper driver.
- To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you first check with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided.
- Find links to computer manufacturer support websites (OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer).
- If there is no driver available from the computer manufacturer, you can try our generic Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST).
- Keep in mind that this is a generic driver for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the driver software or software packaging.
- Refer to the User Guide for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology with Optane™ Memory for more details on installation.