Information on where to find China RoHS documentation for Intel® Processors.
Cannot find the China RoHS documentation for an Intel® Processor
If an Intel® processor is Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant, the China RoHS Declaration document is located within the processor's Material Declaration Data Sheet (MDDS) document.
To obtain a copy of the China RoHS Declaration document, follow these step:
- Go to Intel's Product Specifications website
- Search this website for the processor's Product Specifications page
- In the left side of the page, click Ordering and Compliance
- Scroll down to the PCN/MDDS Information section
- Depending on the Spec Code or MM Number you are interested in, click its MDDS link
Note: If multiple Spec Codes or MM Numbers are listed, the tray processor is usually the lower or smaller number. While Boxed Intel® processors have a higher or larger number.
- Click on the MDDS link will open up the Intel® Quality Document Management System (QDMS) website's Search MDDS Database page. The MM Number will be prepopulated.
- Click the Search button
- In the Search Results table, check the ROHS Compliant column to see if the value is Yes
- If value is Yes, the processor is RoHS compliant and a copy of the China RoHS Declaration can obtained by using these steps:
- In Step 8's table, click the hyperlinked number in the Package Number column to open its MDDS document in a PDF file format
- Using your PDF viewer application, view the list of attachments that are within the MDDS PDF document. The China RoHS PDF document will be listed and can be opened.
|Note||Intel does not provide MDDS documentation pre-release products and engineering samples. MDDS documents may no longer be available for retired and older discontinued products.|