Items to check if your system can support 4K at 60Hz.
I want to know if my system can output at 4k 60HZ if I will use an HDMI 2.0 to Display port 1.2 converter
Check the following to see if your system can output at 4K 60 HZ using an HDMI 2.0 to Display Port 1.2 Converter.
- Check the connectors of your display or monitor to check if they support HDMI 2.0.
- Check the specifications of the built in graphics of your system's processor.
- Visit the product specification site.
- Search for the processor model (example: i7-8700K).
- Under the Graphics Specifications, find the Maximum Resolution for HDMI, DisplayPort, and eDP.
- Contact your system manufacturer to confirm if 4k 60HZ is supported.
- Contact the converter manufacturer to confirm if 4k 60HZ is supported.