What are you seeing?
A driver you downloaded contains no .exe application.
How to view the file extensions.
- Select View on the menu bar.
- Click to enable File Name Extensions.
- Now you can see the file extension of each file.
How to install the driver.
- Right-click the .inf file and select Install
- Select Yes on the User Account Control warning.
A window will pop-up saying: The operation completed successfully.
|Note||You can select multiple INF files at one time, then right-click one of them and select Intstall to proceed.|