Latest build available in Microsoft* Store: 1.100.2285.0
- Windows will flash back after clicking "Performance" and un-installing Intel driver.
- When using a Type C-to-HDMI dongle, system may experience Black Screen of Death (BSOD)/System restart.
- System may BSOD/System restart when connecting a dongle with HDMI port.
- Log file expands to 2MB and 20k lines within a very short amount of time.
- Icon corruption may occur on learn icon across app.
- When Microsoft Display Adapter is the only driver on system, selecting preferences will crash the application.
- When auto-detect is used, pop-up window will sometimes be a rectangle or a square.
- Changing video options does not change picture in video preview on 6th generation processors.
- "Lock" icon overlapped with video profile name.
- Resolutions below 800x600 are listing (unsupported resolutions).
- Delete button is not displaying for custom resolution.
- Display rotation cannot change to Portrait/Portrait (flipped) when set resolution as 3840x2160 on Mirror mode.
- Unable to enable Combined Desktop mode in hybrid graphics configuration.
- The system will hang after adjusting the second monitor's refresh rate when connecting 2 external monitors as Daisy Chain.
- Display gets disabled efter enabling Combined Desktop.
- Combined Desktop mode resolutions include single display resolutions. Selecting one, turns all monitors to clone mode.
- Changing options relating to Combined Desktop mode causes the Combined Desktop toggle to disappear.
- Clipping of the text in "Combined Desktop" mode.
- Operating system version is reflecting under graphics driver version.
- After rebooting system, Display Power Saving Technology (DPST) Power Efficiency slider for both plans gets set to the "On Battery" plan's value.
|Known Issues with Intel® Graphics Command Center|
|How to Install the Intel® Graphics Command Center|