Latest build available in Microsoft* Store: 1.100.2970.0
- System boot performance is slow due to IGCCTray.exe.
- Discrete graphics card stays on after opening the Intel® Graphics Command Center.
- Intel® Graphics Command Center hangs after toggling the System Tray icon to “On”. The Intel Graphics Command Center tray icon may also not appear.
- The Learn icon text for Hotkeys is cut off.
- If the Intel® integrated graphics driver is not up to date, the Intel Iris Xe MAX driver is also shown as outdated.
- Report a Bug or Issue fails to submit the report when selecting “No” for the “Do you want us to contact you?”
- Adaptive Tessellation is setting the same value for integrated and discrete graphics.
- Delays might occur when switching between game profiles.
- The Game Profile scroll bar will move back and forth after creating the maximum amount of Game Profiles.
- Using Auto Detect while offline fails to detect games.
- When changing active game profiles, the Active icon is shown on two profiles concurrently.
- Intel® optimized profile fails to apply for Rocket League.*
- Localized Adaptive Contract Enhancement (LACE) disabled by default on initial app load after system restart.
- Video custom profile cannot be duplicated.
- The Custom Scaling preview image is blank after changing Scale from Centered to Custom when using a 4K display.
- Custom Resolution warning message is not translated to Korean.
- After changing Scale to Stretched, Centered, or Maintain Aspect Ratio, an error message appears stating “Something went wrong applying settings. Please try again.”
- Connected Display Preview constantly refreshing after changing Scale to Stretched, Centered, or Maintain Aspect Ratio.
- Red color corruption is observed after connecting Miracast.*
- Collage Mode does not persist after setting system to hibernate.
- Scale changes after selecting “No” to decline the change.
- External monitor changes to Maintain Aspect Ratio when changing the resolution.
- Restore to Original Colors is not working.
- In the Connected Display preview window, the Intel® logo and the 3-dot menu image on the display/monitor tiles may get cut off.
- Extending from Clone Mode can cause display/monitor tiles in the Connected Displays preview window to stack in top left corner.
- Corruption may be seen in display/monitor tile area in the Connected Displays preview window.
- Some systems may not be able to set refresh rate to 59i.
- Display power saving technology resets on reboot.
|Intel® Graphics Command Center – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)|
|How to Install the Intel® Graphics Command Center|