Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) can take hours to fully configure for streaming. OBS needs to be tuned for the processor’s encoding capabilities, available bandwidth, and devices like microphones and cameras.
This wizard will simplify the setup by configuring and tuning OBS in a simple step by step process that will get you streaming and recording in a flash.
Click or the question for details:
What are the benefits of using the Intel® Easy Streaming Wizard?Some of the benefits:
- It helps to set up a PC for streaming in minutes, not hours or days.
- It automatically configures and tunes the streaming service (Twitch, YouTube, Mixer) within the wizard.
- It optimizes Intel® Core™ processor for encoding, sound, bandwidth, and other features to determine the best streaming quality possible.
- It scales with more cores and threads to improve quality of the live stream.
What are the minimum system requirements?These are the minimum system requirements for this wizard:
- Supported Intel® Processors
- 8GB or more of memory
- Intel® Integrated Graphics or Discrete Graphics Card targeted for gaming systems
- Integrated or External Camera (Optional)