This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to run librealsense examples on a Windows® 10 machine with Visual Studio* 2017
I want to use the examples provided by Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 (Librealsense) on Visual Studio* 2017 and I don't know how.
Please follow the below instructions in order to build from source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 (Librealsense ) on a Windows® 10 machine and run the given examples on Visual Studio* 2017.
- Download and install CMAKE
- Clone or download Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 sources into a local directory (
- Run cmake-gui and fill source code and binaries locations and press Configure
- Where is the source code: C:/git/librealsense
- Where to build the binaries: C:/git/librealsense/build
- Click Generate and Open Project
- Locate the examples required under Example solution folder
- Right-click on one of the examples to Set up as Start Up Project
- Press F5 to compile and run the example
For the Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0 build 2.17.0, please install Git. Make sure that it will get installed on C:\Program Files
You may need to uncheck BUILD_WITH_TM2 from CMAKE GUI.