What am I seeing?
- Intel® RealSense™ software tools don't recognize the camera at all.
- Can't see stream—Depth, IR, RGB—or streams aren't available in Intel RealSense Viewer or other application.
Why am I seeing it?
- Camera not connected to a USB 3 port
- Faulty installation of librealsense
- Unsupported Linux* kernel
Ways to fix it
- Connect the camera to a USB 3 port.
- Upgrade the camera's firmware.
- USB 2.0 is supported, but fewer streams are available. See the datasheet for Intel RealSense Depth Cameras D400 for more information on supported streams when connecting the camera to a USB 2 port.
- Patch the kernel as needed by following these instructions.
- See this page for more Troubleshooting information.
How do I collect logs?
- Plug in the Intel RealSense Camera D4xx into a USB port and enter:
- lsusb -v | tee lsusb_4xx.log
- dmesg | tee dmesg_4xx.log
- Contact Intel Customer Support and attach log files to case.