Troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD errors when booting from an Intel® Solid State Drive (Intel® SSD)
System unable to boot to the OS after Blue Screen Error Code
- Review the Troubleshoot blue screen errors article from the Microsoft* website to isolate any possible issues with the OS.
- If the issue persists, use the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool (GUI) and follow the steps below to identify any possible issues with the Intel SSD:
- Get the SMART log of the drive.
- Update the drive firmware.
- Check if the drive is able to boot in another system (if possible).
- If the issue persists, perform a secure erase on the drive: How to Low-Level Format an Intel SSD with the Intel® Memory and Storage Tool.
If there are still issues, contact Intel® Customer Support with the drive's SMART log.