Steps to manually calibrate screen color in Windows*
Adjust the color settings with the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel.
The recent driver update removed the color depth options below 32 bit.
Follow the steps calibrate the screen color in Windows:
- Roll back to the previous Windows update. The instructions on how to perform a roll back are located here.
- Manually calibrate screen color:
- Press Start go to Control Panel
- Go to Color Management go to the Advanced tab
- Under Display Calibration, press Calibrate display
- For further assistance, contact Intel Customer Support.
Related Microsoft* articles:
- Windows* 8.1: Get the best display on your monitor
- Windows* 10: View display settings in Windows 10
Current releases of the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel do not include color calibration settings. It is now handled by the operating system.