You can compare processors in the same or different collection, comparing i9, i7, i5, or i3, different types of processors, such as Intel® Core™, Intel Atom®, Pentium®, Celeron®, or Intel® Xeon®.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Product Specification page (ARK).
- Type the first processor number in the Search Specification box located in the top-right corner.
- Click Add to Compare button located in the top-right corner.
- Type the second processor number in the Search Specification box (You can add multiple processors this way, up to 8).
- Click Add to Compare again.
- View the comparison list by clicking the blue Compare box that should show the numbers of the processors to be compared. (Compare box is located to the left side of the search specification box.)
- View the comparison list.
- To clear the comparison, simply close the Compare box, or click Clear queue in the comparison page.
- You can also export the list of comparison by clicking Export Comparison, which saves the information into a spreadsheet.
- On the Product Specifications page, enter i9-11900K in the search box.
- Choose Add to Compare.
- Enter i7-12700K in the search box.
- Choose Add to compare, and click Compare (blue box at the top).
- View the comparison list between the two processors. Click Clear queue to clear the comparison.