Get Started with Intel® NUC Kit NUC7PJYH
Here's a checklist for you to get started using your Intel® NUC Kit NUC7PJYH.
- Follow the User Guide to begin using your Intel NUC.
- Find compatible peripherals (for example: memory, drives, monitors, and hubs).
- Download and install the latest BIOS version:
- Learn how to update BIOS.
- Install an operating system:
- Install the latest device drivers from Download Center for:
- Wireless and/or Gigabit Ethernet (depending on how you connect)
- Bluetooth®—required if you plan to use Bluetooth devices
- Audio—required if you use the 3.5mm jack
- Card Reader - required if you use an SD card for extra storage
- Consumer Infrared (CIR)—required if you use an infrared remote control
- Serial I/O—required if you use the GPIO host controller
- Trusted Execution Engine (TXE) - required for Secure Boot and platform security features
- Read the regulatory documentation.
- Learn about the Limited Warranty.
- See What's in the Box.