BIOS Setup Utility User Guide for Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Family (PDF)
This document provides you with an overview of the features and functions of the embedded BIOS setup utility for Intel® Server Boards and Intel® Server Systems supporting the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor family.
The text-based setup utility controls the:
- Platform's built-in devices
- Boot manager
- Error manager
Use BIOS setup to:
- View/set/change system configuration options.
- Set/cancel system administrator and user passwords.
- View/change baseboard management controller (BMC) access parameters.
- View system error messages.
Size: 3.03 MB
Date: November 2019
Note: PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader*.
Intel® Server's Integrated Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) can be accessed by standard, off-the-shelf terminal, open-sourced, or terminal emulator utilities. One example is the IPMIUtility that allows access to sensor status information and power control. Customers own the risk of using open-source utilities. Intel has no control on these utilities and cannot guarantee any fix with these utilities.