CRITICAL event: SmaRT-CLST Stat reports it has been asserted, Assertion Event. - transition to critical from less severe from PSU sensor 0x66 SEL Fix
How to troubleshoot the CRITICAL event: SmaRT-CLST Stat reports it has been asserted, Assertion Event. - transition to critical from less severe from PSU sensor 0x66 system event log?
|SmaRT = Smart Ride Through
CLST = Closed Loop System Throttling
The SmaRT-CLST Stat events indicate there are slight power drops since Intel power supply units (PSUs) are designed to be sensitive to power signals and can detect power drops.
Proceed as follows:
Ensure the system is connected to a true sine-wave compliant UPS; see to it the UPS topology is Online, not Line Interactive.
- Make sure the BIOS/firmware is the latest.
- Test with one power supply module at a time.
- Ensure the Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) device is compliant. See Frequently Asked Questions About UPS Support for Intel® Server Boards for more information.
- Refer to the SmaRT and CLST Sensor Severity Codes section of the corresponding System Event Log Troubleshooting Guide for further reference. See also #0xB2 sensor related to Intel Node Manager in the Interactive BMC/SEL Error Guide, too.
- Reseat every single component in the chassis.