Follow these steps to change the display resolution:
- Right-click on your Desktop (or simultaneously press Ctrl, Alt, F12) and select Graphics Properties.
- If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1, you need to be in Desktop mode before you can right-click the Desktop.
- For Windows 8 or 8.1, select Display from the options presented.
- When the Intel® Graphics Control Panel displays, go to the Resolution section. Click the drop-down and select a resolution size from the list.
- Click Apply. A question appears asking if you want to keep these settings. Once you have the resolution you want, click Ok or Yes, to confirm your selection.
|Note||Older versions of Intel® Graphics Drivers use the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator. Click Display Settings to see the Screen Resolution section. The rest of the steps are the same for all graphics drivers.|