How Can I Get a Copy of My W-2 Form?


Product Information & Documentation



W-2s are sent to mailing addresses on file no later than January 31st of each year.

Forms should arrive by the end of the first week of February. Allow 10 business days after January 31 before asking for a reissue of your W-2.

  • Call the HR Help Center at (800) 238-0486 to request a copy or change your address.
    • Intel HR Help Center telephone representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PST.
  • Former Intel employees can email to request a copy of your tax forms.
    • For security purposes, include in your email:
      - Full name
      - WWID
      - Month and year of hire date (original date rehires)
      - Last grade level
      - Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
  • If you need a W-2 prior to 2009, contact the IRS.