If you lose your Intel® AMT password, you can recover it by selecting Reset AMT Defaults. This selection is under the Server Management tab in the BIOS. It will be unselectable unless you follow the procedure:
- Power off the system and disconnect AC power.
- Move jumper to 2-3 pin on J1H3 and keep AC power disconnected for about 15 seconds.
- Power system on and go into BIOS with F2.
- Enable ASF in BIOS (located a few lines above Reset AMT Defaults under the Server Management Tab).
- Select Reset AMT Defaults. Wait about 1 minute for the operation to be finished.
|Note||Remember to return J1H3 jumper to the 1-2 position.|