Intel® Ethernet Product Labels provides MAC Address, Manufacturing, Product Identification, and Revision information.
|Note||The barcodes presented in these examples cannot be scanned.|
Detailed decoding information for both the 3-in-1 and 4-in-1 labels:
- OUI: IEEE-assigned code representing Intel Corporation. You can find more information at IEEE*.
- Ethernet Address is the unique identifier for this Intel® Network Adapter.
- Date of Manufacture is represented by Intel Work Week (01-52) and Year (last digit of the year for 3-in-1 labels) and (last two digits of the year for 4-in-1 labels).
- Country of Origin Code:
- AD = Malaysia
- CR = Thailand
- 07 = Oregon (US)
- Product Identification Number (PBA Number) represents the model of the Intel Network Adapter.
- Product Revision indicates the revision number for this model of the Intel Network Adapter. Revision numbers usually reflect minor changes such as a new OUI block or labeling change. The adapter functionality is the same between revisions.
|Identify Intel® Ethernet Adapters using PCI Device ID or part number|
|YottaMark* sticker on Intel® Ethernet Adapters|
|Identify Your Intel® Network Adapter Model Using PBA Number|