What information do I enter?
Intel® RAID Web Console 3 (RWC3) uses the login account info of your operating system (OS). This means you will use the same username and password that you use to log on to the OS for RWC3.
For example, to use the default OS administrator account:
- Microsoft Windows*: Use the username Administrator and appropriate password.
- Linux*: Use the username root and appropriate password.
You can log on to Intel® RAID Web Console 3 (RWC3) with an account that doesn't have administrator rights but will be in read only mode and can't change any RAID configuration.
If all my logon attempts fail
Try the following:
- If you are using a non-English version of Windows, you may need to perform additional steps before you can log on to RWC3.
- If your system is a member of a domain and needs to use the credentials from the domain, try select DOMAIN from the top drop-down box and don't put domain\ in front of the username.
- For Russian language of Windows, you can't log in using domain credentials or native Windows account usernames that use non-Latin characters.
- When using domain credentials, some special characters such as $ may not work.
|Intel® RAID Web Console 3 Installation Guide
|User Guides for Intel RAID and Storage Products
|Need help on Intel RAID?