The Intel® Wireless Dock Manager includes advanced diagnostics for troubleshooting. You can save diagnostic information in a file that can be sent to technical support.
To access the Advanced Diagnostics menu:
- Open the Intel Wireless Dock Manager using one of these options:
- Select from the taskbar icon.
- Double-click on the desktop icon.
- Search for Intel Wireless Dock Manager.
- Click the Help menu, and click About Intel Wireless Dock Manager.
- Click Advanced Diagnostics.
- Click Export info to file. Give the file a name and save. By default the file is saved on your desktop. E-mail the file to technical support.
|Error Messages for Intel Wireless Docking|