When checking warranty coverage, processing a warranty ticket, or working with Intel Customer Service, you may be asked to provide some identification numbers for your Intel NUC device. Use the instructions below to locate these numbers.
|See product code naming convention for an explanation of the NUC product code suffixes.
For Intel® NUC Kits or Intel® NUC Mini PCs, check the chassis label
- Serial number (Required to check warranty coverage)
- SA number (stocking ID, used in tables below)
If the Intel® NUC starts, check BIOS Setup
- Press F2 during boot to enter BIOS Setup.
- Click the blue arrow on the far right side to go to the SMBIOS page.
- The SA Number (version) and Serial Number are displayed in the System Information pane.
- Press F10 to exit BIOS Setup.
For Intel® NUC Boards, check the barcode label on the memory slot
- Serial number
- AA number (stocking ID)
For Intel® NUC Element Products, see our Identify your Intel® NUC Element page.
For Intel® NUC Laptop Kits, see our Identify your Intel® NUC Laptop Kit page.
|Warranty Information about Intel® NUC Products