|Caution ||We supply generic versions of graphics drivers for general purposes. Computer manufacturers can change the features, incorporate customizations, or make other changes to the graphics driver software or software packaging. To avoid potential installation incompatibilities, we recommend that you check first with your computer manufacturer and use the driver software provided.|
Before installing the Intel® Graphics Driver:
To manually install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows* 8/8.1:
- Unzip the file to a designated location or folder.
- Open Device Manager:
- For Windows 8 and Windows 8.1: Press Windows + X keys together
- For Windows 10: Right-click Windows Start icon
- Click Yes when prompted for permission from User Account Control.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click the Intel® graphics entry and select Update Driver Software.
Note The graphics entry may be Microsoft Basic Display Adapter* if no Intel® Graphics Driver has been previously installed.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk.
- Click Browse and access the directory where the driver files are found.
- Access a folder called Graphics.
- Select the file called igdlh64 or igdlh.
- Click Open, then click OK, and finally click Next. Drivers are now being installed.
- Restart your computer.
To verify the driver installation was successful:
- Double-click the installed Display Adapter.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date are correct.