You can open the Intel® Graphics Control Panel in two different ways:
- In desktop mode, right-click on the Desktop. Then, select Intel® Graphics Settings
Note Intel® Graphics Settings option is no longer avaible when using Windows DCH Graphics drivers.
You can open the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from Windows Start menu. Find more information.
- You can open the Intel Graphics Control Panel with a hot-key combination. On your keyboard, simultaneously press CTRL+ALT+F12.
Note Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) can disable certain hot-key functions.
If the above methods don't work, see the information below:
- The Intel® Graphics Control Panel is only available on systems that use Intel® Graphics Controllers with the correct drivers installed.
- The Intel® Graphics Control Panel is no longer included in the driver installer package with Windows DCH Graphics drivers. However, after installing DCH drivers, the Intel® Graphics Control Panel (or the Intel® Graphics Command Center) should download and install automatically from the Microsoft Store. For more information about DCH Graphics drivers, see our FAQ on the subject.
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM) can change how to access the Intel® Graphics Control Panel. If you can't locate Intel Graphics Settings as an option on your system using the methods outlined above, contact your OEM to determine if they have changed how these options work on your system. Make sure your computer is using an Intel® Graphics Controller and has the latest Intel® Graphics Driver installed before contacting them.
|How to disable/enable the Intel® Graphics tray icon|
|Intel® Graphics Control Panel fails to launch after installing it from the Microsoft® Store|