Compare Intel® Products
(1) – D50DNP accelerator module liquid-cooling loop – iPC DNPLCLPAM
(1) – carrier baseboard (CBB) – iPC DNPLCPVCCBB
(1) – 1U full-width module tray – iPN M62560 -xxx
(1) – MCIO cable from P1_PE0 connector to CBB – iPN M82302 -xxx
(1) – MCIO cable from P0_PE2 connector to CBB – iPN M82304 -xxx
(1) – MCIO cable from P0_PE1 connector to CBB – iPN M82313 -xxx
(1) – MCIO cable from P1_PE3 connector to CBB – iPN M82316 -xxx
(1) – Signal cable from J_MISC connector to CBB – iPN M82334 -xxx
(2) – 1U riser bracket to support riser cards DNP1URISER and DNP1UMRISER – iPN M44890-xxx
(1) – 1U low-profile PCIe standard riser card – iPC DNP1URISER
(1) – 1U low-profile PCIe MCIO riser card – iPC DNP1UMRISER
(1) – MCIO cable for 1U left riser – iPN M40563-xxx
(1) – Compute module liquid-cooling loop – iPC DNPLCLPCM
(1) – Accelerator module liquid-cooling loop – iPC DNPLCLPAM
(1) – Power cable from 12 V to 48 V converter to CBB – iPN M52679 -xxx
(1) – Power cable from 12 V to 48 V converter to CBB – iPN M52680 -xxx
Supports two 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable or Intel® Xeon® CPU Max Series processors with 16 DDR5 DIMMs and up to four Intel® Data Center GPU Max Series modules.
Memory & Storage
• DDR5 3DS-RDIMM
• DDR5 9x4 RDIMM
• Two USB 3.0 ports via breakout cable
Security & Reliability
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.
Some products can support AES New Instructions with a Processor Configuration update, in particular, i7-2630QM/i7-2635QM, i7-2670QM/i7-2675QM, i5-2430M/i5-2435M, i5-2410M/i5-2415M. Please contact OEM for the BIOS that includes the latest Processor configuration update.