Compare Intel® Products
(1) Intel® Server Board D40AMP1SB
(1) 1U compute module airduct – iPN K61940-xxx
(2) 1U low-profile PCIe* riser card –TNP1UCRRISER
(2) 1U riser bracket to support TNP1UCRRISER- iPN K25206-xxx
(1) 1U Air-Cooled front Heat Sink TNP1UHSF
(1) 1U Air-Cooled Rear Heat Sink TNP1UHSB
(2) Processor carrier clip, for 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable supported by D40AMP product family – iPN J98484-xxx
(2) M.2 heatsink assembly TNPM2HS
Memory & Storage
Load Reduced DDR4 (LRDIMM)
(2) USB 3.0 ports (dual-stack on break-out cable)
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.