Compare Intel® Products
(2) 2U Rear CPU Heatsink
(1) Intel® Server Board M70KLP2SB
(1) 2U PCIe Riser M.2 Connector KLP2UM2RISER
(1) SlimSAS M.2 Cable KLPCBLSSM2
(1) 2U 8x2.5" SAS/NVME Hot-Swap Backplane KLP08HSBP
(1) DC Power Cable Mid-HSBP KLPCBLDCPM - 230mm
(1) Comm Cable HSBP-Mid KLPCBLCOM224M - 820mm
(6) 2U Fan Kit KLP2UFAN
(1) Fan Bracket
(8) 2.5" Hot-Swap Drive Carrier KLP25HSCAR
(2) 2000W AC Common Redundant Power Supply KLP2000CRPS
(1) 2U Rail Kit (Full Extension) KLPRAILK
(1) Front I/O Panel assembly (VGA+1x USB 3.0+1x USB 2.0) installed
(1) 2U Server airduct
(48) Blank DIMM slots
(4) CPU heat sink + CPU Clips
(2) Front Panel 8 Drive Filler Plate
(1) PDB Cable
Note: Risers supporting additional PCIe 3.0 cards, drive carriers and backplanes (for (16) or (24) 2.5” drive support) sold separately.
(4) 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Processors.
(8) 2.5” drives
(2) x16 Half Height Half Length PCIe 3.0 cards
(4) x8 Half Height Half Length PCIe 3.0 cards.
Memory & Storage
15 TB with Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
One USB 3.0 port on front panel
Two USB 3.0 port on rear panel
One USB 2.0 port on board
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for general, educational and planning purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.