Compare Intel® Products
(2) Intel® Xeon® Gold 6152 Processor
(1) Remote Management Module 4 Lite 2 AXXRMM4LITE2
(1) 2U Hot-swap 8x2.5inch SAS/NVMe Combo Drive Bay Kit A2U8X25S3PHS
(2)8-Port PCIe Gen3 x8 Switch AIC AXXP3SWX08080
(2) Oculink Cable Kit A2U8PSWCXCXK2
(1) 1300W AC CRPS 80+ Titanium efficiency power supply module AXX1300TCRPS
(1) Oculink Cable Kit AXXCBL530CVCR
(1) Oculink Cable Kit AXXCBL470CVCR
(2) Oculink Cable Kit AXXCBL700CVCR
(12) Intel® SSD DC P4510 2TB 2.5" NVMe U.2
(1) Intel® Ethernet Network Connection OCP X527-DA4
(24) RDIMM 32GB - DDR4, 288-pin, 2666MHz
(1) Trusted Platform Module 2.0 AXXTPMENC8
All-Flash 8 Profile (AF8);
Intel® Server System R2208WF0ZS, Intel® Xeon® Gold 6152 processors.
Memory & Storage
All information provided is subject to change at any time, without notice. Intel may make changes to manufacturing life cycle, specifications, and product descriptions at any time, without notice. The information herein is provided "as-is" and Intel does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever regarding accuracy of the information, nor on the product features, availability, functionality, or compatibility of the products listed. Please contact system vendor for more information on specific products or systems.
Intel classifications are for informational purposes only and consist of Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) numbers. Any use made of Intel classifications are without recourse to Intel and shall not be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the proper ECCN or HTS. Your company as an importer and/or exporter is responsible for determining the correct classification of your transaction.
Refer to Datasheet for formal definitions of product properties and features.
‡ This feature may not be available on all computing systems. Please check with the system vendor to determine if your system delivers this feature, or reference the system specifications (motherboard, processor, chipset, power supply, HDD, graphics controller, memory, BIOS, drivers, virtual machine monitor-VMM, platform software, and/or operating system) for feature compatibility. Functionality, performance, and other benefits of this feature may vary depending on system configuration.
“Announced” SKUs are not yet available. Please refer to the Launch Date for market availability.
System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios. Actual TDP may be lower if not all I/Os for chipsets are used.