Intel’s Entry level PCs can help users collaborate, create, learn and play like never before. Users can enjoy the great experiences they have wanted from their Notebook, Chromebook, Convertible, or Desktop PC, with the security and connectivity options for a protected modern lifestyle. The newest Intel® Pentium® Silver and Celeron® processors offer amazing video conferencing abilities, faster wireless connectivity, improved overall application and graphics performance, and long battery life. Whether you’re a Windows, Chrome or Linux OS user, the Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processor family delivers unmatched balance of performance, experience and value for education and entry level computing. The platform includes ultra-fast Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), IPU & MIPI-CSI Cameras, 4K media support, next-gen Intel UHD Graphics and improvements in security in your choice of platform and OS at a price point for users who want rich experiences at a great value.
Now more than ever, it is important that students stay connected. It's the intangible and tangible feeling of connectedness that can help students do anything they want. The new Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors make distance learning a breeze for educators and next generation of students by providing seamless collaboration with best Wi-Fi technology for video conferencing1, faster photo & video editing and all school-day battery life.2
Entry Level PC Gives More People Access to Aﬀordable Computing
Intel is innovating with dedicated processors for the entry level PC market to help make computing accessible to more people by lowering overall platform cost. Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors continue to bring novel features like integrated Gigabit Wi-Fi, integrated IPU, 4K display and media support and long battery life to entry level PC.
Entry PC for Primary and Secondary Education
With technology rapidly changing the workplace, more jobs will require computer skills. Incorporating PCs in primary and secondary education prepares students for future as more and more jobs require programming skills, understanding artiﬁcial intelligence, machine learning and operating robots. Connected PCs bring a wealth of information to classrooms and access to a variety of online open courses for self-paced learning.
- Innovative digital curriculum to make students creative problem solvers.
- Curated and personalized learning through a performance evaluation feedback loop.
- Collaborate with other students in class locally and globally
- Classroom PC to Cloud based Learning Management Solution connectivity makes student and school performance tracking instantaneous and seamless.
- Continued access to digital content anywhere, anytime from any device
Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors empower educators and students to finish day-to-day tasks quickly and save valuable time. As compared to last generation of Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors,
- Students can experience up to 24% faster collaboratively working on STEM projects3
- Teachers and students can experience up to 43% faster web browsing4
- Students can collaborate and load coding projects up to 36% faster5
- Students can play Rocket League Education with up to 22% more FPS6
- Teachers and students can experience up to 78% better graphics performance7
- Gigabit Wi-Fi enables faster downloads in highly dense network area like a classroom
- Seamless sharing and collaborating among students and classroom’s monitor
Performance in Entry Level PC Segment
With up to 3.3GHz burst frequency, the all new Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors provide up to 35% better overall system performance8 compared to last generation-based processors and give the computing power and visual experience users have wanted. With Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processor platforms, users can enjoy:
- A new level of CPU & Graphics performance along with great battery life for longer active use
- Gigabit Wi-Fi PC capability for extremely fast networking performance – faster than a wired Gigabit Ethernet connection3
- Integrated IPU and support for high quality MIPI-CSI cameras
- Improved I/O and memory options for faster data transfer
- Watch up to 10 hours of HD local playback
- Boost your display visibility outdoors in bright sunlight with LACE* technology (Local Adaptive Contrast Enhancement)
- Enjoy 4K HDR content on external 4K display or HDTVs
- Appreciate your favorite movies and videos in UHD (Ultra High Definition) from premier content providers like Netflix and YouTube
- Capturing and uploading 1080p video for Google Hangouts and YouTube is much easier with VP9 and HEVC 10-bit built in CODECs
A Device That Suits Your Lifestyle
Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processors power more devices, from notebooks to convertibles to desktops and mini PCs—Supports Windows, Chrome and Linux OS—giving you flexibility to choose the best device for your needs, while knowing it will give you the performance, experiences, and security features you deserve.
You can now select the device that matches your lifestyle – on the go or on the desk – with a wide range of new form factors and styles to choose - with quiet, fanless designs, and lighter-weight materials and devices.