This section provides more information about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). The CCPA provides rights to California consumers to have notice about the collection and use of their personal information, request access to their personal information, request deletion of their personal information, request to opt out of the “sale” of personal information where such information is sold, and to not be discriminated against for exercising such rights.
Intel does not sell your personal information. You can request access to or deletion of your personal information by using the online Contact Us form and including your name, email address, account identification, and purpose of the request. If you request a deletion of your personal information, please note that we may still need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such deletion. Some of your information may also remain within our systems and other records where necessary for compliance with applicable law.
Our Privacy Notice describes the categories of personal information that Intel collects and the purposes for use of such personal information.
The categories of personal information collected include:
· Identifiers such as your first name, last name, email address, IP address, unique device identifiers or other online identifier;
· Commercial information such as your credit card, debit card, bank account number, or purchase history;
· Biometric information;
· Internet or other electronic network activity information, including connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address;
· Interaction with our software or apps such as usage data, type and version of operating system, hardware version, device settings, software types, battery and signal strength, screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version;
· Geolocation data;
· Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, or similar information, such as photos;
· Professional or employment-related information;
· Education information;
· Other information that relates to or is capable of being associated with you, such as social media engagement and information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information.
Intel, as detailed in the Privacy Notice, collects personal information from a variety of sources (such as directly from you, through device and product operations, from third party parties and through our website and services), and use such information for business and commercial purposes and shares such information for a variety of business purposes, such as to provide services, to respond to requests and offer customer support, to fulfill legal and contractual obligations and to build its innovative products. Please refer to our Privacy Notice for the categories of third parties with whom Intel shares personal information.