Dates of Promotion: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") on July 6, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 20, 2021 ("Promotion Period”).
Eligibility: Promotion is open only to persons who are: i) legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and at least thirteen (13) years of age or older, or ii) legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry and have internet access and a valid and active email address (each, an "Entrant"). Entrants that are less than the age of majority must obtain their parent or legal guardian permission to enter. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in same household, whether related or not) of Intel Corporation (the “Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Promotion, including but not limited to Caffelli (the “Administrator”) and the entities supplying the prizes herein (collectively the "Promotion Entities"), are not eligible to participate. Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Promotion is void in Quebec, outside of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, Canada and wherever restricted or prohibited by law.
By entering, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules, the information provided by Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, and the decisions of the Sponsor (or its authorized representative) which are final and binding with respect to all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
To Enter: Entrant may only enter this Promotion by posting a video on the TikTok platform. Each Entrant must use hashtag #IntelEvo and #Sweepstakes to enter. The Entrant must visit www.tiktok.com (the “Website”) and create a short video (the “Submission”). The video must not exceed 60 seconds in length.
Entrant may not use multiple TikTok accounts to enter. Limit of one (1) Submission per Entrant for the entire Promotion Period.
By submitting a video on TikTok, Entrants agree to comply with TikTok’s Terms of Service (https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-use?lang=en). Failure to comply with such terms may result in disqualification.
If you don’t already have a TikTok Account, visit www.tiktok.com to create an account; creating an account is free. By submitting your information and creating an account, you will be required to agree to the terms of service and privacy notice for the respective Website. If you do not agree to the terms of service and privacy notice, you cannot create an account.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok. You understand that you are supplying your information to the Sponsor and not to TikTok.
Entrant represents and warrants that the Submission: (a) is complete, true and correct to the best of Entrants’s knowledge and belief; (b) is the original work of the Entrant; and (c) has not previously won a promotion. All Submissions must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 20, 2021. Late Submissions or Submissions sent via any other method than those stated above will not be accepted. Any attempt by an Entrant to enter more than one (1) Submission by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, and/or any other methods, will void all of that Entrant’s Submission and that Entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion.
Entrants must only submit videos of themselves.
The video submitted must comply with the applicable Website’s upload requirements.
Without limitation, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant whose social media account that, in their sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Promotion or any other person or entity; does not comply with these Official Rules; or if Sponsor receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein.
Submissions will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the TikTok account from which the Submission is submitted at the time of entry. A potential prize winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning Submission and/or an eligible Entrant.
Submission Requirements/Restrictions: Submissions (a) containing obscene, lewd, crude, vulgar, profane, defamatory or inappropriate text, including acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm; (b) containing other offensive content and/or any content that is explicit, graphic or otherwise indecent or that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive; (c) that are derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; (d) promoting alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons, activities that appear unsafe or dangerous or a particular political agenda or message; (e) containing and displaying third-party brands, or any materials that violate or infringe (or may infringe) any copyright (including, without limitation, music or artistic work), trademark, logo, or other mark that identifies a brand, entity or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased, including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light; or (f) otherwise violate these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor/Independent Administrator, in their sole discretion, shall be disqualified from the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a Submission it feels is inappropriate in any way.
To the best of Entrant’s knowledge and belief, its Submission is truthful. Contestant further agrees and warrants that he/she shall not knowingly enter any Submission that (a) is false, inaccurate, or misleading; (b) violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising); and (c) is or may reasonably be considered defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation.
Should any Submission violate these restrictions, such Submission will be disqualified and will not be eligible to win. In such event, Sponsor further reserves the right to take any necessary actions so as to protect their respective legal rights.
Additional Conditions: Submissions must not have been previously published, must not be awaiting publication, and may not be submitted for publication consideration during the Promotion. Submission must be in English.
Submissions not meeting the requirements as set forth in these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will not be eligible for judging and will be disqualified.
By participating, Entrant agrees that their Submission may be shared on social media sites or other Websites by the Sponsor.
By entering a Submission, Entrant grants Sponsor and its affiliates worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unconditional, and fully paid-up rights to publicly perform, display, broadcast, or transmit the Submission, in whole or in part, for promotion and marketing purposes worldwide in any and all forms of media, whether now known or hereafter devised, and to distribute (directly or indirectly through multiple tiers) the Submission to Sponsor’s affiliates, its marketing agencies, and to third parties for these purposes. Without limiting the foregoing, each Entrant consents to have the Entrant’s Submission made available for public viewing and/or comment on the internet.
THE CONTENT OF THE SUBMISSION REPRESENTS THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF SOLELY THE ENTRANT WHO HAS PROVIDED THE SUBMISSION AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS AND/OR OPINIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR SCREENING, MONITORING OR REVIEWING SUBMISSIONS PRIOR TO POSTING OF SAME.
Winning/Odds: On or about July 27, 2021, the Independent Administrator will randomly select three (3) grand prize winners (each a “Grand Prize Winner”) from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor Representative whose decision is based upon his/her sole discretion and his/her interpretation of these Official Rules and is final and binding in all respects.
Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize Winner will receive an HP - Spectre x360 2-in-1 13.5" Touchscreen Laptop - Intel® Evo™ Platform - Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB SSD + 32GB Intel Optane - Nightfall Black laptop (the “Grand Prize”). Total approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $1,700USD.
TOTAL ARV of all Grand Prizes is $5,100USD.
No substitution of Grand Prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of Grand Prize is permitted. If the Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value. In the event that the Grand Prize Winner is not the age of majority, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the Parent/Legal Guardian. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
Grand Prize Winner Notification: Grand Prize Winner will be notified by direct message to obtain email address and then send the Required Paperwork (defined below). Each Grand Prize Winner must complete in its entirety and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Public Release Form and a W-9 Form (US Residents) W8-BEN (Canadian residents) (the “Required Paperwork”). In addition, any Grand Prize Winner residing in Canada will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question (unaided by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) in order to receive his/her Grand Prize. If a Grand Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Required Paperwork within the required time frame indicated in the email or in respect of Canada only incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, the respective Grand Prize Winner forfeits his/her right to the Grand Prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected based upon the remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The value of the Grand Prize may be taxable as income and each Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state, and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Grand Prize. Sponsor (or a third party acting on its behalf) must report the value of the Grand Prize to the Internal Revenue Service in the year the Grand Prize is received by the Grand Prize Winner and will be reported to the Grand Prize Winner and the Internal Revenue Service in the form of a Form 1099.
General Rules of Participation:
- Liability Release: By participating and to the fullest extent permissible by law, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and Promotion Entities (with the exception of prize providers) and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by winners, Entrants or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of the Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, where liability for fraud, willful misconduct, death, personal injury, negligence cannot be excluded) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in the Promotion.
- Finality of Decisions: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right permanently to disqualify from this Promotion any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules.
- Promotional Usage: Except where prohibited, winning a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use prize winners’ name, addresses (city & state/province/territory), videos, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this Promotion only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Lost or Misdirected Entries: Sponsor and/or Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
- Cheating, Hacking, & Deceptive Entries: Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or Promotion Entities.
- Unforseen Technical Difficulties: If for any reason this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select prize winners from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. Notification of such action will be provided on the Website.
- Jurisdiction: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the State of Delaware, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Delaware law, without reference to its choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto where the promotion is governed by English law.
- Caution: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
Winner's List/Rules Request: For the names of the Grand Prize Winners, please submit a self-addressed, stamped envelope by August 7, 2021 to "Intel Evo” Sweepstakes (please specify "Winner's List" or "Rules Request"), PO Box 458, Newark, NY, 14513. A copy of these Official Rules may also be obtained at the Website during the Promotion Period.
Sponsor: Intel® Corporation, 2111 NE 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124.
This Promotion shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.