Intel® RealSense™ technology is fundamentally reshaping the future of technology, enabling truly “smart” devices that can see, understand, interact with and learn from their environments. By equipping devices with the ability to perceive and understand the world around them, Intel RealSense technology is expanding our ability to collect, store and analyze data, and contributing to the exciting new frontiers of computer vision, machine learning and artificial intelligence – fields that hold the potential to make our world safer, more productive and more immersive.
These long-awaited and still largely undefined markets have the power to help us perform both highly complex processes and everyday activities, whether collision avoidance in automobiles and drones, or completion of household chores.
Intel RealSense News
- Turn a Touch Interface Touchless with Intel RealSense TCS
- Introducing Intel RealSense ID Facial Authentication
- Intel RealSense Technology Selected by RightHand Robotics to Revolutionize Automated Order Fulfillment
- Intel RealSense Depth Camera D455: Twice the Range, Better Performance
- Intel RealSense Lidar Camera Technology Redefines Computer Vision
- Intel Announces New Class of RealSense Stand-Alone Inside-Out Tracking Camera
- Intel Artificial Intelligence Opens Door to Mobility for Quadriplegic Community
- New Intel RealSense D435i Stereo Depth Camera Adds 6 Degrees of Freedom Tracking
- Intel Delivers Best-in-Class Depth Sensing for Makers, Educators and Developers with Intel RealSense D400 Depth Camera Series
- More RealSense News