Join Mobileye at the International Consumer Electronics Show for a digital-first look inside the groundbreaking technologies that are propelling the self-driving mobility revolution. Learn how Mobileye’s technology is coming to life in driver assistance and autonomous mobility use cases that will enable autonomous vehicles (AV) anywhere, any way, for anyone.
As part of the event, Mobileye CEO Prof. Amnon Shashua will explain how the company will deliver economically viable consumer AVs to the world. He will unveil new chip technology, share progress on radar and lidar technology, and disclose details about Mobileye’s approach to enabling fully autonomous solutions across vehicle types and use cases around the globe.
- Mobileye’s ‘Under the Hood’ (Replay) | Mobileye’s ‘Under the Hood’ (Presentation Deck)
- Mobileye’s Self-Driving Secret? 200PB of Data
- Intel Achieves Major Milestones across Automotive, PCs and Graphics
- Top Automakers Double-Down on Mobileye
- Mobileye, Zeekr Collaborate on Consumer AV
- New Mobileye EyeQ Ultra will Enable Consumer AVs
- Udelv Unveils Mobileye-Powered AV Transporter
- Media Alert: Intel, Mobileye at CES 2022