Engaging with the global developer community at Intel Innovation 2022, Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger, CTO Greg Lavender, and industry guests and leaders will demonstrate the power of an open ecosystem – one that provides choice, trust and confidence. They will offer a vision of ubiquitous computing, connectivity, infrastructure and artificial intelligence; build avenues for innovation with the open source community; and offer access to the next wave of technologies.
Intel will introduce new products, developer tools and services to make developers’ work easier and more efficient. The company will highlight how Intel hardware makes software go faster and do more.
Join the two-day event and come together with the open developer community as members learn from each other and build solutions to change the world. From Intel, developers will find the latest offerings across the company’s hardware, software, tools, services and support. From Intel’s partners, developers will experience creative technologies on display and focused lessons in hands-on classes.
It’s all in the effort to liberate developers so they can focus on inventing the future and bringing their own magic to life.
Programming Guide: Intel Innovation 2022
Information: Intel ON series
Day 2 -- Wednesday, Sept. 28
- News: Intel Accelerates Developer Innovation with Open, Software-First Approach
- News Video: The importance of Open Ecosystems, Collaboration and Unified Ecosystem Supply Chains
- Live Blog: Intel Innovation Day 2
- Event Replay: Intel Innovation 2022 Day 2 Broadcast
Day 1 -- Tuesday, Sept. 27
- News: Intel Equips Developers to Solve Challenges of Today and Tomorrow
- News: Intel Launches 13th Gen Intel Core Processor Family Alongside New Intel Unison Solution | Press Kit: 13th Gen Intel Core Processors
- Live Blog: Intel Innovation Day 1
- Event Replay: Intel Innovation 2022 Day 1 Broadcast
- Profile: Meet Intel’s AI Ethics Lead Architect (Ria Cheruvu: In My Own Words)
- Opinion: The Future is Wide Open (Greg Lavender Editorial)
- News: Intel Announces AI Global Impact Festival Grand Prize Winners
Day 1 Keynote
Day 2 Keynote
13th Gen Intel Core
Media & Analyst Q&As
Following the Intel Innovation keynotes on Sept. 27 and 28, company leaders -- including Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger and members of Intel's executive leadership team -- and keynote participants took questions from media and analysts who attended the event or were invited to join virtually.
Day 1 Media & Analyst Q&A
Day 2 Media & Analyst Q&A
Intel Innovation 2022 (B-Roll) -- At Intel Innovation on Sept. 27-28, 2022, in San Jose, California, Intel and the open developer community came together. Intel presented its latest offerings across the company’s hardware, software, tools, services and support. Partners presented creative technologies and focused lessons. B-Roll shows presentations and demos presented by Intel and its partners during the two-day event. (Credit: Intel Corporation)
Download "Intel Innovation 2022 (B-Roll)"
Supporting News & Information
Communications & Edge
Neuromorphic & Quantum Computing
- Video: Intel Arc GPUs – The Journey to Launch
- Video: Intel Arc A770 Desktop Graphics | XeSS and Ray Tracing
- Arc Video Archive: Intel Arc Graphics Overclocking Fundamentals and Limited-Edition Card | Intel Arc Graphics Q&A – Desktop Graphics Specs | Intel Arc A-Series Graphics Ray Tracing Technology Deep Dive | Intel Arc Graphics | Intel XeSS Technology Deep Dive | Intel Arc Graphics Q&A - ReBAR | Intel Arc A750 Graphics Card Performance Preview - Modern API | Intel Arc Graphics Q&A - Legacy & Newer APIs | Intel Arc A750 Limited Edition Graphics Card Performance Showcase | Intel Arc A750 Limited Edition Graphics Card Showcase - VRR/HDR/HDMI
At Intel Innovation on Sept. 27-28, Intel returns to its developer roots to showcase exactly how it empowers the developer community with new generations of cool tech innovations.
Learn more about Intel’s role in creating open ecosystems, delivering choice in solutions and building a foundation of trust by unlocking a world of new possibilities with our developer and tech partners.